- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 white marshmallows
- 8 dark choc chips
- 4 strawberries
- Make a basic pancake batter by whisking together milk and egg in a large bowl. Sift over flour and whisk until smooth.
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a large frypan. Pour in batter to form one large circle, one smaller circle and two triangles for ears. Cook for a couple of minutes until bubbles form, flip and cook for a further minute until cooked through. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut bacon rashers in half and cook until crisp. To arrange Rudolph, place the large pancake on a plate. Place smaller pancake on top. Position rashers for antlers and the triangular pancakes for ears. Decorate with marshmallow eyes and strawberry nose.
- Cut marshmallows in half. Press a choc chip into the centre of each half.