They may think they are gettin’ nuttin’ For Christmas but surprise the wise men in your family with these Christmas ornaments handmade by you!
- Felt Sheets
- Decorative Scissors
- Baker’s Twine
- Paint half of the peanut and allow to dry.
- Cut a small strip of felt and glue around the peanut. Glue a sequin onto the front of the peanut.
- Cut a small strip of cardstock with decorative scissors. Glue the strip around the top of the peanut to form the crown.
- Cut a length of twine and glue the end twine to the back of the peanut.
- Using a marker, draw a face onto the peanut.