- 4 slices fresh bread
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1/4 small banana, mashed
- 1 tsp avocado
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp grated apple
- 2 slices cheddar or tasty cheese
- You will also need:play dough or Christmas biscuit cutters
- On one piece of bread spread the peanut butter, followed by the mashed banana. Press closed with a second piece of bread. Cut out sandwich shapes using a cookie cutter and arrange on a plate.
- On another piece of bread spread the avocado, cream cheese and grated apple. Press closed with a second piece of bread and again use cookie cutters to stamp out a shape.
- Stamp out more Christmas shapes from slices of cheese, then scatter over sandwiches and serve.